Can you believe that 2015 is over? I can’t.
December was an awesome month—my third blogoversary, the YA Book Cover Choice Awards results, and my BFF being back—but it wasn’t so great (house issues, ugh), which dampened my holiday mood. I’m trying to stay positive because that’s all I can do at the moment. I’m hoping the New Year gives me lots of joy!
The Novel Hermit celebrated its third blogoversary!
That’s right! Three!
I’m so amazed that it’s been that long, and I’ll keep going on until I’m sick of books and blogging (which shouldn’t be any time soon). Thank you for all the love and support, guys. It means a lot to see you reading my posts and interacting with me.
The 2015 YA Book Cover Awards came to an end!
We have winners!
I love that everybody is finding the Cover Awards fun. It’s what keeps me excited to do it every year! I cannot never stop thanking all of you for participating. It really does mean the whole world to me.
If you missed the announcement of the winners, you can find it here in this post! There were some surprising winners, and some expected. I’m always amazed to see
My BFF has returned for the holidays!
My BFF lives and works overseas, so I haven’t seen my BFF since last August when she visited then. She returned home for the holidays, and it’s so great to see her! (I got a wonderful care package from her too!) We’ve been eating lots of delicious food. It’s the best.
|SITTING ON MY BOOKSHELF|
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab (hardcover + UK paperback)
- Murder Is Bad Manners by Robin Stevens
- Untold (The Lynburn Legacy #3) by Sarah Rees Brennan
- Endsinger (The Lotus War #3) by Jay Kristoff
Thank you, Krystal!
- My True Love Gave To Me by Stephanie Perkins
- Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
- A Fierce and Subtle Poison by Samantha Mabry
- The Girl In The Well Is Me by Karen Rivers
- The Classy Crooks Club by Alison Cherry
- The Inn Between by Marina Cohen
- Where You’ll Find Me by Natasha Friend
- Take The Fall by Emily Hainsworth
- The Word for Yes by Claire Needell
- Away We Go by Emil Ostrovski
- Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin
- The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
- Monstress #1 (variant) by Marjorie Liu & Sana Takeda
Thank you for the books, St. Martin’s Griffin, Algonquin Books for Young Readers, Simon & Schuster, Macmillan, & HarperCollins.
|BLOG POSTS GALORE|
- Not Worth The Rage (This Raging Light by Estelle Laure)
- Oh Those Scandalous Stars! (Radiance by Catherynne M. Valente)
- 2015 YA Book Cover Choice Awards! · Final Round!
- 2015 YA Book Cover Choice Awards! · What Covers Came Out As The Victors?
- Trend: Vast Starlit Night Sky
- TOO MUCH TBR · December 2015
- Authors I Read For the First Time in 2015
- Who Turns Three Today? The Novel Hermit!
- Dear Santa, These Books Please!
- Merry Christmas, Everyone! Happy Holidays!
- 2016 Reading Challenges
- 2015 End of the Year Survey
|NOTE TO SELF FOR NEXT MONTH|
Prepare to see Susan Dennard!
YES. I’m gonna see her at the end of January! Wheeeeee. I can finally show her what Sarah J. Maas wrote in her book. ;))))))))
Read, read, read. Write, write, write. Comics, comics, comics.