July was over so quick! Where did the month go?!
- I started a writing project that basically took over my life. I had to slightly change my Camp NaNoWriMo project, and it was for the best because now I am fucking in love with the world.
- For July 4th, I hung out with friends, and it was fucking awesomeeeee. I hadn’t seen them in a while, so we just hung out all day and walked around. (My highlight was definitely hearing a couple argue during the fireworks.)
- I bought art supplies for the new project I’ll be doing — lettering! I’m pretty excited. I have an awesome new sketchbook and pens and stuff (that came in today!)
- I started a bullet journal to keep organize and to get my priorities in order. It’s interesting to see what I keep putting off. *cross my fingers I continue with it*
- I don’t buy books that often (because I have no money), but I decided that every month, I will buy just one at a bookstore. (This may screw me over because I see book events in my future, but I shall try!)