All you need to know about Cee* is that she is –
- the QUEEN of all the YA reading hermits. (Though, who is to be sure that’s the case? It’s all in her head.)
- A daydreamer + a writer. (A lethal mixture tbh!)
- A comic book pusher.
- A resident sleuth on Twitter (Christine of Oh Chrys can vouch for her. ;D)
- A member of the font + cover snob club.
- A narwhal lover!
She is an avid storyteller. She always find herself retelling the same stories (moments in her daily life or stories that she has read) to friends because 1. she finds the stories fascinated and wants to share it with everybody, and 2. she frequently forgets who she’s told the story to. (She has a really horrible memory.) That’s why she’s a writer. Her brain is a never ending machine cranking out stories and dialogue like a film that’s playing in her head.
Young Adult novels are one of her great loves in life. Why? Because she can get lost in it for days. It relaxes her. She’d spout out poetry about it if she could. Her favorite authors are: Victoria Schwab, Patrick Ness, Jandy Nelson, Melina Marchetta, Daniel Handler, Rachel Hawkins, Claire Legrand, and many more.
(*It’s actually a nickname that she acquired over the years because of a fictional character who she found utterly fascinating.)
Within this blog, there will be:
- Book reviews
- Comic book discussions
- Cover talk – “Holy Mother Cover”
- Discussion posts – “The Three C’s: Candid Conversations with Cee”
- Letters to — Sincerely Cee: A Letter from Yours Truly
- Fonts! — You’re Just My Type
- Memes (such as Top Ten Tuesday, Waiting on Wednesday, Stacking the Shelves)
And so much more!
Old-school letter system (which includes + and -)
A | B | C | D | F