It’s almost the end of the year. :o Where had the time go?
- I received a few books from publishers. That was the exciting thing! (Specifically A Thousand Pieces of You and The Walls Around Us.)
- Becky Albertalli is one of the sweetest authors I’ve interacted with on Twitter. I’m even more excited to read her debut novel.
- I sent my first EW e-ARC request. Eeeeek. I was scared, but once I received an answer (which was a “yes, you can totally read this”), I was itching to request more books.
- I got my Netgalley ratio up, so I’m extremely excited about that. I need to read and review one more book until I’m at the average ratio. And once I get up to that, I’m gonna request We Are Pirates! *cross my fingers*
- I bought design deals from Design Cuts and Deal Jumbo that were too amazing to pass up. (My wallet weeps in sadness.)
- I had a design breakthrough and name change awesomeness for that super top secret project.
- Leighton Meester’s album is the best everrrrrrr. You should go listen to it because oh my god, all the songs are frickin’ amazing. There’s not one song that I don’t love. It’s so perfect. GO. LISTEN. TO. IT.