[note note_color=”#85C0C5″ text_color=”#ffffff”]After the big success of ARC August in 2015, Octavia and Shelly of Read. Sleep. Repeat. are back with a Spring edition—ARC April.
For those who do not know what ARC April/August is, it is an event that helps readers/bloggers get their ARC pile down. The rules are simply:
- You read how many ARCS you want. YOU get to decide.
- The book must be an ARC—physical or electronic. The ARC can be old or new ones. As long as it’s an arc, it’s okay.
- Have fun!
You have until April 15th to sign up! I urge you to, especially if you have ARCs you need to read! Also, there’s a lot of wonderful readers joining in. [/note]
Where did the month go? April is now over, which means I gotta reflect back on whether I kicked ass during ARC April. You might remember I pledged to read these arcs in April (+ Tell the Wind and Fire, which isn’t pictured).
And did I?
|HOW DID MY ARC APRIL GO?|
I KICKED ASS!
Out of the ten books I vowed to read (one of which isn’t in the picture), I read seven of them! It’s more than half, so I am giving myself a big pat on the back! I was on a roll in the beginning of the month; my mood didn’t get in the way of the books I needed to read. However, during the last half of April, I lost that steam, and the dreaded mood reader decided to repossess me. It got harder to read and focus, which is probably because I was feeling extremely burned-out.
When I read my arcs, I also read a few finished copy books (so I totally read more than my arc pile).
|BOOKS I READ (+ DIDN’T)|
GOAL: 10 books
ACTUALLY READ: 7
BOOKS I FINISHED[row][column size=”1/4″][/column] [column size=”1/4″][/column] [column size=”1/4″][/column] [column size=”1/4″][/column][/row]
BOOKS I’M STILL READING
BOOKS I DECIDED TO DNF
|WOULD I PARTICIPATE AGAIN?|
Of course. If I had arcs, I would definitely participate.
- I need to get back on the reading and reviewing horse. (I’ve been out of the mood lately, and I need to get back in!)
- You can win a few of the arcs I’ve read!
Some of the ARCs I read need a new home! Maybe your bookshelves are where it’ll find that new home.
WHAT YOU CAN GET
- This giveaway is only opened to the US.
- The giveaway will run from May 2 to May 9, 2016.
- You must be 13 years (with your parent’s permission) or older.
- You will be disqualified if you pick up entries you haven’t done.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.