Here we are, nearing the biggest holiday of the year! TIS THE SEASON, FRIENDS! I am bundled up in layers because I’m perpetually cold, which I prefer than sweating from the heat. November was a fairly chaotic month—in that I had to prep everything for the YA Book Cover Choice Awards!
I kicked off the 2015 YA Book Cover Choice Awards!
Busy, busy, busy!
For those who do not know what the YA Cover Choice Awards is, it’s an annual awards that I created because I wanted to show appreciation for the book covers that had been published. It’s my baby.
The YA Cover Choice Awards essentially took over my life. It’s quite exhausting and rewarding to do everything. I’m extremely thankful to everybody who commented, nominated, and voted. It means a lot to me that you are excited about this Awards like I am!
Stay tuned for Wednesday, December 2 PST when I should have the final round up!
I feel so honored to have been asked to co-host Love-A-Thon with these lovely ladies! Love-A-Thon is one of my favorite events ever because I love giving love and cheer to all the awesome bloggers and readers out there! Expect lots of the love, cheers, and joy!
I hit 500th post on my blog!
THE BIG 500! And the 5ooth post was about comics! Very fitting. ;)
|SITTING ON MY BOOKSHELF|
- Tell the Wind and Fire (ARC) by Sarah Rees Brennan
- Frontlines (ARC) by Michael Grant + Shallow Graves (ARC) by Kali Wallace
- The Good Sister by Jamie Kain
- Burning (ARC) by Danielle Rollins
Thank you for the books, HMH Books for Young Readers, HarperCollins, St. Martin’s Griffin, + Bloomsbury!
|BLOG POSTS GALORE|
- I Am A Mountain Lion! (Da Vinci’s Tiger by L.M. Elliott)
- Clarissa Darling All Grown-Up! (Things I Can’t Explain by Mitchell Kriegman)
- Lots of Cheesy Romance, Less Time Travel Theory (Until We Meet Again by Renee Collins)
- Announcing 2015 YA Book Cover Choice Awards! — Prepare yourselves!
- 2015 YA Book Cover Choice Awards! · Nominations time!
- 2015 YA Book Cover Choice Awards! · Semi-Final Round!
- COMIC FIRSTS · The Beauty of Monstress + The Powerful Women In It
- November Graphic Novel Releases I’m Excited About!
- TOO MUCH TBR · November 2015
- NANOWRIMO | Revisiting and Revamping An Old Project—Haunted Darlings!
- A letter from yours truly to Samantha Mabry + A Fierce and Subtle Poison
- The Shelfie Hop · Bookshelves Galore!
- Happy Thanksgiving · What I Will Be Doing Today!
|NOTE TO SELF FOR NEXT MONTH|
Twirl in joy at the holiday season!
December is upon us! It means that Christmas music and all the wonderfulness is allowed! Don’t mind me belting Christmas songs into your ears! *twirls*
Read, read, read. Write, write, write. Comics, comics, comics.
Even during the holiday season, I gotta be productive, and I’m gonna kick ass.