October 4, 2017 • Cee • Discussion

I had a very successful September. I wished I got through all of them since I read through most, but alas. It’s better than nothing!

For those who do not know, Too Much TBR is a way to help me see which books I really need to read and tackle them. It helps a lot seeing a visual of the books on my TBR pile.

Let’s discuss what I read last month, and what I’m reading this month!

BACK IN SEPTEMBER

In September, I aimed to get ten books read, and guess what! I read 7 of those books! I call that pretty successful!

I read:

I started these books, but didn’t finish:

PRIORITY OCTOBER READS

Note: All these books here do not account for other books that may slip into my TBR list (because mood reading will probably happen) nor of the comics I will be reading. I’m sure I missed other books I want to read this month too, but since I can’t remember, it must not be priority, right? Let’s hope I make a dent in my TBR books for September!

How was your September? Tell me what’s on your October TBR list. Have you read any of the books on my lists? Or are you planning to read them? 

2 Responses to “TOO MUCH TBR • October 2017”

1. kimberly says:

I love your list. I am excited to read That Inevitable Victorian Thing. It came in the mail yesterday and I’m dying for it. I did read Pashmina which I think was lovely and I also want to read Jane Unlimited. I’ve heard other people say the same that it’s a confusing format but it’s a lot of fun once you get into it.
    Happy October!

2. Anitya says:

7 books in a month is impressive! I hope to finish some other books from Sept and start reading Who Am I, and If So, How Many? A Philosophical Journey by Richard David Precht in October.

Leave a Reply