March 5, 2018 • Cee • Discussion

Keep ’em short, and I’ll hit my reading goals.

For those who do not know, Too Much TBR is a way to help me see which books I really need to read and tackle them. Is it effective? Perhaps. It helps a lot seeing a visual of the books on my TBR pile.

Let’s discuss what I read last month, and what I’m reading this month!

In February, I only committed to reading four books. Did I get through all four? YES!

The four priority February books I read were:

• Speak: Classic YA book you gotta read. The one I read was a new graphic novel adaptation, and oh my, Emily Carroll did a beautiful job illustrating the scenes.
  • The Prince and the Dressmaker: CUTE. This is an absolutely delightful graphic novel. A boy who loves dressing up in dresses! It’s very uplifting.

I also read The Wicked + The Divine 1923 (which is so divine, and I have a hard time speaking of how beautiful it is because goddamn, it has my heart and soul), and The Wicked + The Divine Vol. 5 + 6 (shit hits the fans in these volumes, and I’m not ready for it to end!).

Children of Blood and Bone Blood Water Paint |
The Last Equation of Isaac Severy |
Ivy Aberdeen’s Letter to the World
The Science of Breakable Things

Daughters of the Storm To Kill A Kingdom |
Brazen: Rebel Ladies Who Rocked the World The Wicked DeepThe Poet X

The Night Diary | Olivia Twist Agatha Christie: A Mysterious Life |
In Sight of StarsChaotic Good

Patriot Number One: American Dreams in Chinatown Tyler Johnson Was Here
The Astonishing Color of AfterAru Shah and the End of TimeThe Pros of Cons

Hurricane Child Emergency ContactHerding CatsReflectionIn Her Skin

Note: All these books here do not account for other books that may slip into my TBR list (because mood reading will probably happen) nor of the comics I will be reading. I’m sure I missed other books I want to read this month too, but since I can’t remember, it must not be priority, right? Let’s hope I make a dent in my TBR books for March!

How was your February? Tell me what’s on your March TBR list. Have you read any of the books on my lists? Or are you planning to read them? 

3 Responses to “TOO MUCH TBR • March 2018”

1. Celia says:

I love The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender!! I hope The Price Guide to Occult lives up to expectation because Ava Lavender is so lyrical and beautiful!!

So expected for that Mulan retelling!!

2. Kacey says:

YOU MUST READ CHILDREN OF BLOOD AND BONE!!! It is awesome and you will love it!!

3. Taylor says:

This looks like a really good month! Hope you read all that you wanted to.

Leave a Reply