March 6, 2017 • Cee • Discussion

In February, I did a decent job with my TBR list? Not as great as I want it to be, but just plain ole decent.

For those who do not know, Too Much TBR is a way to help me see which books I really need to read and tackle them. Is it effective? Perhaps. It helps a lot seeing a visual of the books on my TBR pile.

Let’s discuss what I read last month, and what I’m reading this month!

BACK IN FEBRUARY

In February, I wanted to read six books, but I only managed to read half and started two. That’s good in my book.

I read and finished:

• Wires and NerveSuper fun graphic novel with Iko bounty hunting and kicking ass. (The Lunar Chronicles characters show up too!)
  • The Time Museum. Cute graphic novel about kids time traveling and competing for a coveted internship.
  • A Monster Calls. This was not on my February TBR, but I was in the mood to reread, and god, I loved it more this time around.

I DNFed:

I started and have yet to finish:

PRIORITY MARCH READS

And comics, specifically:

• Jughead Vol 1-2
  • Hawkeye Vol 1-5
  • ODY-C Vol 1-2
  • Sex Criminals Vol 1-3

Note: All these books here do not account for other books that may slip into my TBR list (because mood reading will probably happen) nor of the comics I will be reading. I’m sure I missed other books I want to read this month too, but since I can’t remember, it must not be priority, right? Let’s hope I make a dent in my TBR books for February!

How was your February? Tell me what’s on your March TBR list. Have you read any of the books on my lists? Or are you planning to read them? 

One Response to “TOO MUCH TBR • March 2017”

1. I bought Wires and Nerves last month, but haven’t read it yet. I haven’t read Winter yet, so I’m wondering if I need to to understand anything that goes on in Iko’s story?? I had to DNF The Edge of Everything too. It was not at all what I was thinking it would be. I’m really looking forward to We Are Okay. I need to read that soon because NINA LACOUR!!

Leave a Reply