Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews where you share books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
I actually have not done one of these book hauls in two months! I didn’t get a lot of books November because I put myself on my first book ban after the events in October. However, now I’m back with books! I have acquired a couple from friends and through giveaways, and some I bought. I’m pretty sure this isn’t all of it. (My memory is horrible.) I received a card from Nikki of The Paper Sea (and am anticipating more in the mail) and I am giddy about it! It was sooo sweet. Loved it. But let’s get to the books, shall we?
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner (from the awesome Kelly of Effortlessly Reading who got it early!)
The Darkest Mind by Alexandra Bracken [SIGNED!] (from the always lovely Stacie of The Shy Book Nerd!)
Vicious trading cards from Victoria Schwab because she is super awesome and was kind enough to send me these!
Gift card from my dear friend Ney [not pictured]
*Book Shimmy* tote + The Book of Love (ARC) by Lynn Weingarten from Epic Reads
Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano [Signed UK copy] + $25 Barnes & Noble gift card from Lauren DeStefano
Ashes to Ashes by Melissa Walker (from Teen Reads)
(* I bought those books because Nikki of There Were Books Involved said so.)
With the gift card I got from Lauren DeStefano, I bought:
If you have missed my previous posts this week, check them out:
- Monday | I reviewed The Archived by Victoria Schwab. Let me tell you that I am super impressed by this book.
- Tuesday | This was the best top ten! Why? It was top ten books you hope Santa will bring you! GIVE ME ALL THESE BOOKS ON MY WISHLIST. (I already got two. ;D)
- Wednesday | Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope it was filled with awesomeness!
- Friday | I reviewed Legion by Brandon Sanderson. LOVED IT. WHY IS IT A NOVELLA? I WANT MOARRR.
- Sunday | I talk about the music I’ve been listening to in 2013! Tell me if you’ve listened to these artists before or if they are new to you.
How was your week? What books did you pick up? What did Santa Claus give you?