A year ago today, I created my Christmas wishlist, and coincidentally, this Top Ten, which is “Top Ten books I wouldn’t mind Santa leaving under my my tree this year,” falls on that same day! I’m taking it as a sign of good things are coming my way!
I thought long and hard about the books I hope will be under my tree this year. Making a wishlist is always the hardest—I have to narrow down to things I really really realllllly want—and exciting—so much wonderfulness—thing to do. I’ve tried to narrow the list to ten, but somehow I ended up with twelve. (I cheated a bit too.) :P
Let’s see what books I’m hoping Santa will leave me!
1. Echo by Pam Muñoz Ryan | 2. A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara | 3. Bone Gap by Laura Ruby |
4. Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman | 5. Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie (Illustrated by Minalima) |
6. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (Ilustrated) |
7. Hawkeye series by Matt Fraction & David Aja | 8. Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke* |
9. A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab* | 10. Some Kind of Happiness by Claire Legrand* |
11. Hark! A Vagrant & Step Aside, Pops by Kate Beaton |
12. I Kill Giants by Joe Kelly & J.M. Ken Niimura
(Note: The ones with an asterisk* next to it are ones I desperately want in ARC form. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I AM IN NEED OF THEM? If not all three, I am really hoping for Some Kind of Happiness. I need to own all of Claire Legrand’s books, even in ARC form. It’s an absolutely must for me. Also, if you happen to have a ARC of The Cavendish Home for Boys and Girls or The Year of Shadows, I wanna talk to you. ;))))) *cross my fingers*)