Here is another Too Much TBR: November edition!
For those who do not know, Too Much TBR is a way to help me see which books I really need to read and tackle them. Is it effective? Perhaps. It helps a lot seeing a visual of the books on my TBR pile.
November is a chiller month than October, but since I kind of slacked off, it’s major catch-up time! Will I be able to focus and read all my books? Cross our fingers that I can!
Let’s discuss what I read last month, and what I’m reading this month!
|BACK IN OCTOBER|
October was not my best month. I procrastinated…a lot. I had been busy with book events and a spontaneous trip to Tacoma that I couldn’t find the time to focus and read my review books. (I know, excuses excuses.)
I managed to get halfway through The Martian (with the help of the audiobook). I finished Pretending to Dance, Black Widow: Forever Red (which was terrible so read fanfiction instead), and Tell the Story to Is End (great Middle Grade about storytelling), and wrote reviews for all of them. Yayyyyyyyy. I decided to DNF Future Perfect, and postponed reading Welcome to Night Vale because I thought it would be better to read it along with the audiobook. Not the best, I admit.
|PRIORITY NOVEMBER READS|
My priority reads this month is less than the previous months, and thank Lee Pace for that!
- Like the past months I’ve posted about Too Much TBR, I finished one—Da Vinci’s Tiger—before this post went up. (I give myself a round of applause for that just because.)
- I think with Illuminae, I’m waiting for the excitement to die down because I really want to enjoy it, and if I hear things about it, I’ll expect certain things from it and that could ruin my reading experience.
- I heard the romance in Until We Meet Again is epic. I may not be a fan of YA romance, but I’m a sucker for starcrossed time travel romances.
- How badass does Six-Gun Snow White sound? I will surely enjoy this book!
- I actually never watched Clarissa Tells It All, but I’m excited to see what the fuss is about (I know the book form will be different from the TV show).
|POSSIBLE NOVEMBER READS|
Anything’s up for grabs in the “Possible November Reads,” which means any unread books that were in my September and October Possible Reads section like The Weight of Feathers, I Crawl Through It, These Shallow Graves, Ten Thousand Skies Above You, and so on. I decided not to make a graphic of the possible books because it felt too restricting (the mood reader in me wanted to break free!), and I never seem to get around to those books.
Note: All these books here do not account for other books that may slip into my TBR list (because mood reading will probably happen) nor of the comics I will be reading. I’m sure I missed other books I want to read this month too, but since I can’t remember, it must not be priority, right? Let’s hope I make a dent in my TBR books for November unlike October!