In February, I did a decent job with my TBR list? Not as great as I want it to be, but just plain ole decent.
For those who do not know, Too Much TBR is a way to help me see which books I really need to read and tackle them. Is it effective? Perhaps. It helps a lot seeing a visual of the books on my TBR pile.
Let’s discuss what I read last month, and what I’m reading this month!
|BACK IN FEBRUARY
In February, I wanted to read six books, but I only managed to read half and started two. That’s good in my book.
I read and finished:
- Wires and Nerve! Super fun graphic novel with Iko bounty hunting and kicking ass. (The Lunar Chronicles characters show up too!)
- The Time Museum. Cute graphic novel about kids time traveling and competing for a coveted internship.
- A Monster Calls. This was not on my February TBR, but I was in the mood to reread, and god, I loved it more this time around.
I started and have yet to finish:
|PRIORITY MARCH READS
- The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Saenz (I’ve started reading this, and the writing is so A+)
- Love, Ish by Karen Rivers (I can already tell this will be a sad Middle Grade. Not prepared.)
- The Legion of Regrettable Supervillains by Jon Morris (Bad supervillains? Sure.)
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston (This sounds like geek heaven and super cute.)
And comics, specifically:
- Jughead Vol 1-2
- Hawkeye Vol 1-5
- ODY-C Vol 1-2
- Sex Criminals Vol 1-3
Note: All these books here do not account for other books that may slip into my TBR list (because mood reading will probably happen) nor of the comics I will be reading. I’m sure I missed other books I want to read this month too, but since I can’t remember, it must not be priority, right? Let’s hope I make a dent in my TBR books for February!