I love comics and graphic novels, so what do I do with that love? Well, I turn it into a new feature!
From Panel to Panel is a new feature where I talk about the awesome (and perhaps not-so awesome) comic books and graphic novels I’ve read. Basically, this will be me pushing them onto your laps. You’re welcome.
October, the month of all things scary, but not these graphic novels! You get superheroes in schools, young Black Canary rockstar sleuth, Asian teen witch, and so much more awesomeness!
Let’s check out what graphic novels were released in October for kids and teens!
- Sunny Rolls the Dice by Jennifer L. Holm & Matthew Holm
- White Bird by R.J. Palacio
- Game on In Ancient Greece by Linda Bailey and Bill Slavin
- Field Trip Disaster (DC Comics: Secret Hero Society #5) by Derek Fridolfs and Dave Bardin
- The Changeling King (Estranged #2) by Ethan M. Aldridge
- The Unicorn Whisperer (Phoebe and Her Unicorn Series #10) by Dana Simpson
- Over the Garden Wall: Circus Friends by Jonathan Case, Patrick McHale, et al.
- Marvel Rising: Heroes of the Round Table by Nilah Magruder and Roberto di Salvo
- Geeky Fab 5: DOGgone CATastrophe by Lucy Lareau, Liz Lareau , et al
- Geronimo Stilton Reporter #3: Stop Acting Around by Geronimo Stilton
- The Hidden Kingdom (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #3) by Tui T. Sutherland & Mike Holmes
- DC Super Hero Girls at Metropolis High by Amy Wolfram & Yancey Labat
- Unplugged and Unpopular by Mat Heagerty, Tintin Pantoja, & Mike Amante
- Mooncakes by Suzanne Walker & Wendy Xu
- Field Trip (Sanity & Tallulah #2) by Molly Brooks
- Diary (Berrybrook Middle School #4) by Svetlana Chmakova
- Black Canary: Ignite by Meg Cabot & Cara McGee
- Super Sons: The Foxglove Mission by Ridley Pearson & Ileana Gonzalez
- Plants vs. Zombies Volume 14: A Little Problem by Paul Tobin