Today, I’m going to try to wrap this up! What? Why? It’s the end of Armchair BEA!
It has been a fun, but busy week. Armchair BEA has managed to distract me from the actual BEA. I’m sad this had to end, but what can I do about it?
- Discussion topic: Being able to talk about the two favorites in childhood literature.
- Getting blog traffic, especially for the blogger development post (which really surprised me of the amount).
- Being able to write an entry quickly. I always take forever to write a post because I want it to be absolutely perfect. However, with these post, I’ve managed to write exactly what I wanted and not fiddle with it as much. I hope that’s a trend that will continue to happen.
- Learning that the themes that I’m interested in writing about stemmed from my favorites in childhood literature. Names and wit are extremely important to me.
- Sharing with all of you!
- Being able to commiserate together while BEA was going on.
I’m glad for the much needed sleep. Thank you to everyone who visited my blog and commented. You do not know much much I appreciate it. They really make me smile. If you enjoy my posts, please follow me on Bloglovin. :D
Check out my previous post in Armchair BEA: