November 3, 2017 • Cee • Discussion

I wished I was successful at reading in October like September, but unfortunately, I wasn’t having that. I haven’t been in a “read from your priority TBR list” mood all month, which sucks. All I wanted to read were non-priority, which was a lot of nonfiction books. At least I was still reading.

For those who do not know, Too Much TBR is a way to help me see which books I really need to read and tackle them. It helps a lot seeing a visual of the books on my TBR pile.

Let’s discuss what I read last month, and what I’m reading this month!

BACK IN SEPTEMBER

In September, I read half of the books I needed to read.

I read:

I started these books, but didn’t finish (only because of mood):

PRIORITY OCTOBER READS

For November, my TBR is vastly smaller than previous months.

Let’s see if I can get a 100% read?

Note: All these books here do not account for other books that may slip into my TBR list (because mood reading will probably happen) nor of the comics I will be reading. I’m sure I missed other books I want to read this month too, but since I can’t remember, it must not be priority, right? Let’s hope I make a dent in my TBR books for November!

How was your October? Tell me what’s on your November TBR list. Have you read any of the books on my lists? Or are you planning to read them? 

3 Responses to “TOO MUCH TBR • November 2017”

1. Jess says:

Artemis sounds like a very interesting book, but I don’t think I’ll get to it this month :( Rereading some of the old books.

2. Aubrey says:

I feel like I haven’t been able to read anything in a long time. This is mostly because I have been so busy with school readings, but also because mood so I get you there. Thanks for sharing!

3. I’m so ready to read Artemis! I’ve been putting it off because I’m slightly nervous about comparing it to The Martian, but I think I’m ready to go now XD

Leave a Reply