And so, we begin! It’s nominations time for the 2015 YA Book Cover Choice Awards!
What You Need To Know
- This is the nominations round.
- The book you nominate has to have been published in 2015.
- VOTE ONLY BASED ON THE COVER DESIGN (unless it’s interior design).
- Nominate the book you believe best fits that category.
- You can nominate UP TO FOUR books for each category.
- You don’t have to fill out all the categories at once. You can come back later.
- For your reference, here is a gallery of books published in 2015!
- If you have questions or need clarifications, feel free to ask them and I will answer. :)
- Nominations will end November 20, 11:59 PM PST.
- Last but not least, have fun! Spread the word. Share this with friends and force them to vote!
Please take the time and look through the gallery of 2015 books. I know people will nominate for the more well-known books, but there are other great ones that aren’t as popular. I want all covers to have an equal chance!
- Open up this nominations post and the 2015 book gallery in separate tabs, so that you can write down the covers in whatever category you deem appropriate easily on the nominations form.)
- Have the 2015 book gallery loaded out, so you can scroll all the way to the bottom.
- Sent aside an hour or so to nominate book covers because this will take A LOT of time. (I’m not kidding.)
At the end of the 2015 YA Book Cover Choice Awards, a lucky participant will win a copy of whatever 2015 YA book they want! Yayyyy.
- This giveaway is opened internationally.
- It will run from November 12 to December 11, 2015.
- You must be 13 years (with your parent’s permission) or older.
- You will be disqualified if you pick up entries you haven’t done.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.