Over 250 people voted, and you guys, I’m very emotional about it because it has really grown from last year. (Triple the amount of people last year!) I owe each and every one of you a huge thank you and hugs with lots of confetti, dancing, and delicious sweets! <3
A month ago, the 2015 YA Book Cover Choice Awards kicked off with lots of cheers and support. I was hoping people will get pumped up because book covers maketh a book (sometimes), and you guys did not fail to express your excitement. You really showed the love and appreciation for book covers in this Cover Awards, and I am so grateful for the enthusiasm. I cannot stress enough how much it means to me to see all the votes, the sharing, and the excitement. It keeps me excited to do more of this! (Not that I was gonna stop. ;D) There’s so much we can do.
I won’t talk your ear off because we have covers to award!
Let’s see who came out as victor for each category! Expect delight, disappointment, and all the emotions with seeing your favorites win or lose.
What You Need To Know
- When you click on the category links below, it’ll take you directly to the category.
- Click on the covers to see the pie chart that will pop out (with the # of votes and percentage).
- If you have questions or need clarifications, feel free to ask them and I will answer. :)
Best Typography | Best Minimalist | Best Illustrated | Best Use of Colors |
Best Mixed Media | Best Face/Headshot | Best Use of Model | Best Dressed |
Best Couple | Best Group | Best Scenery/Landscape | Best Scary Cover |
Best Foreign Cover | Best Spine/Outside Design | Best Interior Design | Biggest Letdown
Best Series Covers | Best Overall Photograph | Best Overall | Feedback Survey |
|BEST INTERIOR DESIGN|
(* There’s a lot of gorgeous page designs in Illuminae, so I just linked a few that caught my eyes. But seriously, soooo many gorgeous pages. It was hard to pick. If you go on the #illuminae tag on Instagram, you’ll find more interior design.)
|BEST SERIES COVERS|
This year’s YA Book Cover Choice Awards may have ended for now, but I want to hear your feedback and suggestions of how I can do it better next year! Please fill this survey out. I would be so thankful! (And good cheers will arrive on your door if you do. ;))) )
The only questions that are required are the yes or no ones (with the asterisk at the end). For the first Y/N question, I’m genuinely curious to know if people actually click on the links in the Google form poll. If people don’t, I’m gonna stop including them.
Thank you so much! <3
At the end of the 2015 YA Book Cover Choice Awards, a lucky participant will win a copy of whatever 2015 YA book they want! Yayyyy.
- This giveaway is opened internationally.
- It will run from November 12 to December 13, 2015.
- You must be 13 years (with your parent’s permission) or older.
- You will be disqualified if you pick up entries you haven’t done.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.