And voila! We have the final voting round ever for the best 2014 YA book covers! Are you excited as I am? I am pumped that we reached this point!
After all the voting, you will see the top five covers for each category. The outcome of some categories were predictable, but others—well, I was extremely surprised and a bit disappointed that soo many awesome covers were knocked out of the running. It hurts my heart, but hey, that’s what you guys picked!
What You Need To Know
- This is the final round.
- These covers were all reader nominated.
- Vote for the cover you believe should win each category because it’s superior and prettier than the others.
- Judge base on the covers. Not what’s in the book.
- You’re only allowed to vote for ONE covers. ONE.
- If you click on the pictures, it will pop up a bigger image. If you want a bigger picture, click on the links in the Google Docs poll.
- When you click on the category links below, it’ll take you directly to that category.
- If you have questions or need clarifications, feel free to ask them and I will answer. :)
- Voting starts Monday, January 5 and ends Sunday, January 11, 2015 10 PM PST.
- Last but not least, have fun! Share this with friends and force them to vote!
Best Typography | Best Minimalist | Best Illustrated | Best Use of Colors |
Best Photograph | Best Mixed Media | Best Face/Headshot | Best Hair | Best Dressed | Best Couple | Best Scenery/Landscape | Best Foreign Cover | Biggest Letdown | Best Spine Design |
Best Interior Design | Best Series Covers | Best Overall |
*Click on the book covers, and you will see the spine design.
*Click on the book covers, and you will see the interior design.