Oh wow, June is over.
What happened this past June?
- I blogged more than I did the previous months (which is awesome!). Each week, I did Top Ten, Waiting On, In My Mailbox/Stacking the Shelves, and a review. I know that doesn’t sound like such a big deal, but for me, it’s the beginning of a blogging schedule. I felt like I was in a funk in the first five months of the year, but then Armchair BEA came around and kicked me right in the ass, motivating me to write and connect. This regular blogging schedule will hopefully get me to post more reviews and write more posts that branches out from what I’m used to doing.
- Design changes! I made changes to the header and the text images to make my blog more personal. It’s crazy how much the blog changes when you change the typeface. I really love it. I’m just in awe that I actually made it. (I guess graphic design is easy when I have typefaces.)
- I wrote a review every week.
- I discontinued my participation in In My Mailbox and started Stacking the Shelves. No special reason whatsoever.
- I watched The Great Gatbsy and wrote a ridiculous letter to
Leonardo DiCapriohim, preaching my love for his face.
- I rejoined Top Ten Tuesday after not doing it for two months.
- I wait on these books:
- No more Google Reader. (I don’t require people to follow me there since it doesn’t work for WordPress.) I’m going to post the obligatory “Google Reader is gone. Follow me here!” tomorrow.
My goals for July:
- Post more often. More reviews. More classic literature. More letters. And discussion posts.
- Connect/interact with bloggers on Twitter.
- Find a job. (Unemployment sucks!)