Now, let’s start nominating book covers in the 2016 YA Book Cover Choice Awards!
What You Need To Know
- This is the nominations round.
- The book you nominate has to have been published in 2016.
- VOTE ONLY BASED ON THE COVER DESIGN (unless it’s exterior/spine or interior design).
- Nominate the book you believe best fits that category.
- You can nominate UP TO FIVE books for each category. (The top 15 will go into the semi-finals round.)
- You don’t have to fill out all the categories at once. You can come back later.
- For your reference, here is a gallery of books published in 2016! Or you can look at this spreadsheet, where I’ve listed most of the books for each category since last year a lot of people wanted examples for the nomination round. (This list may be missing a few books. A few categories are empty on the spreadsheet because of reasons of subjectivity.)
- If you have questions or need clarifications, feel free to ask them and I will answer. :)
- Nominations will end Friday, November 18, 11:59 PM PST.
- Last but not least, have fun! Spread the word. Share this with friends and force them to vote!
Please take the time and look through the gallery of 2016 books. I know people will nominate for the more well-known books, but there are other great ones that aren’t as popular. I want all covers to have an equal chance!
- Open up this nominations post and the 2016 book gallery (or use this spreadsheet of 2016 covers which gives examples for each category) in separate tabs, so that you can write down the covers in whatever category you deem appropriate easily on the nominations form.
- Have the 2016 book gallery loaded out, so you can scroll all the way to the bottom.
- Sent aside an hour or so to nominate book covers because this will take A LOT of time. (I’m not kidding.)
At the end of the 2016 YA Book Cover Choice Awards, a lucky participant will win a copy of whatever 2016 YA book they want! Yayyyy.
- This giveaway is opened internationally (as long as The Book Depository ships to you).
- It will run from November 10 to December 13, 2016.
- You must be 13 years (with your parent’s permission) or older.
- You will be disqualified if you pick up entries you haven’t done.
- If the winner does not respond to my e-mail within 48 hours, I will have to choose another winner.
- I am not responsible for any items lost in the mail.
What categories are you excited for? Spread the word about this awesome cover awards! I’d really appreciate it. Come talk to me on Twitter using #YABCCAwards!