We’ve finally reached the voting process! YEEEEEEEE.
Sorry for the belatedness of this post. I had meant to get it up right after Christmas, but I got sidetracked because y’know, family, the holiday spirit, and all. And then having to narrow all the choices down to ten and putting together the images and figuring out html coding, eeeeeeeeeek. But voila! Better late than never, they say!
I put a lot of effort in creating this, so you better appreciate it. ;)
What You Need To Know
- This is the semi-finals. (This will determine the five books that will make it to the final voting.)
- These covers were all reader nominated.
- Vote for the cover you believe should win each category because it’s superior and prettier than the others.
- Judge base on the covers. Not what’s in the book.
- You’re only allowed to vote for up to THREE covers.
- If you click on the pictures, it will pop up a bigger image. If you want a bigger picture, click on the links in the Google Docs poll.
- When you click on the category links below, it’ll take you directly to that category.
- If you have questions or need clarifications, feel free to ask them and I will answer. :)
- Voting starts Monday, December 29, 2014 and ends Saturday, January 2, 2015 11:59 PM PST.
- Last but not least, have fun! Share this with friends and force them to vote!
Best Typography | Best Minimalist | Best Illustrated | Best Use of Colors |
Best Photograph | Best Mixed Media | Best Face/Headshot | Best Hair | Best Dressed | Best Couple | Best Scenery/Landscape | Best Foreign Cover | Biggest Letdown | Best Spine Design |
Best Interior Design | Best Series Covers | Best Overall |
*Click on the book covers, and you will see the spine design.
*Click on the book covers, and you will see the interior design.