Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews where you share books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
It’s been a month since my last STS, but here I am. These books had me bouncing all over my room! So much awesomeness!
Throne of Glass (signed) by Sarah J. Maas
Crown of Midnight (signed) by Sarah J. Maas
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard (signed by Sarah J. Maas)
[I actually have showcased these books earlier, but that was in my August roundup. I had yet to show them off in Stacking the Shelves, so voila!]
Extremely excited to start all of them! I’ve already read the first chapters of Vicious, Attachments, and More Than This, and I am already in love. (I should really stop reading multiple books at once. ;D)
If you have missed my previous posts, check them out:
- Monday | I reviewed Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts, and it is sooo goddamn boring. I wished for the end to come, so I didn’t have to read anymore.
- Tuesday | I finally did Top Ten Tuesday, which was on my Fall TBR list. To be honest, my TBR has changed when I realized there are tons of events I’m planning to go to in October, so I am unable to read them.
- Wednesday | I “wait on” The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead because I need Adrian Ivashkov in my life again! GIVE HIM TO ME.
- Thursday | In the discussion post, I asked people if they prepped their blog posts in advance, which I do not do because I am a procrastinator.
- Friday | I reviewed Glitches (The Lunar Chronicles #0.5) by Marissa Meyer. Totally hooked now. I need to read Cinder.
* Note to everyone: I may be using Goodreads’ links in my posts (or refer back to them), but that does not mean I support or condone the censorship that has taken place on that site.
How was your week? What books did you pick up? Have you read any of the books I bought/received?