Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews where you share books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! So many wonderful things happened in the past day (got to see No Man’s Land, received Ian McKellen’s autograph, and got a new laptop – a hand-me-down from my sister but in excellent condition). A post about that later, hopefully.
- This Side of Jealousy (The Innocents #2) by Lili Peloquin (from Live to Read)
- Charm & Strange by Stephanie Kuehn (from Scott Reads It)
- Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson (from Scott Reads It)
- Icons by Margaret Stohl (from Up in the Bibliosphere)
Friday night, I went to see Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, and Billy Crudup in No Man’s Land. It was very British, but nonetheless, brilliant. All the actors did a phenomenal job in their roles. ANDDD I got Ian McKellen’s autograph.
(It’s a bit smudged, but readable.)
If you have missed my previous posts, check them out:
- Wednesday | I “wait on” Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell because c’mon, do I really have to explain why?
- Thursday | I discuss about my inability to make a decision when I’m in a bookstore. I’m the worst at it.
How was your week? What books did you pick up? Have you read any of the books I got in the mail?