May 4, 2017 • Cee • Discussion

In April, I don’t know what happened. I neglected my reading, especially the books on my TBR list. I guess I was focused on the two concerts I was going to and work. :P I did read a bunch of graphic novels, and they filled my heart with a lot of joy.

For those who do not know, Too Much TBR is a way to help me see which books I really need to read and tackle them. Is it effective? Perhaps. It helps a lot seeing a visual of the books on my TBR pile.

Let’s discuss what I read last month, and what I’m reading this month!

BACK IN APRIL

In April, I planned to read six books, and guess what! I only read two. Oops.

Book I read and finished:

• GeekerellaAbsolutely fantastic. What a fun retelling of Cinderella using fandom and cosplay.
  • If We Were VillainsLove the complicated relationships between the character, and how these characters talked to each other in

Comic I read and finished:

I started but didn’t finish yet:

I didn’t read:

PRIORITY MAY READS

Note: All these books here do not account for other books that may slip into my TBR list (because mood reading will probably happen) nor of the comics I will be reading. I’m sure I missed other books I want to read this month too, but since I can’t remember, it must not be priority, right? Let’s hope I make a dent in my TBR books for May!

How was your April? Tell me what’s on your May TBR list. Have you read any of the books on my lists? Or are you planning to read them? 

4 Responses to “TOO MUCH TBR • May 2017”

1. I think this is a great way to see what you need to read and to push yourself to reach the goal. I will definitely be falling behind this month on reading since I have family coming out to visit for a couple weeks.

2. At least you read two books that you enjoyed and loved. Numbers are not important. That’s my recent lesson. I hope you get to read more this month considering you have lots of great looking books. I do need to read more graphic books. I enjoyed and loved them back when I was in junior and senior high schools. 😁
    Have a great day.

3. I’m definitely reading The Fashion Committee this month too! I Believe in a Thing Called Love looks cute too. Hope your May reading is better than April. I didn’t read as much last month as I wanted to either.

4. i WISH that doing monthly TBRs worked for me, instead they only seem to make me not want to read, because halfway through the month I decide that I don’t want to read those books, and want to read other books, but then I feel like I NEED to read the books I chose and AGH it’s just a vicious circle. I hope you end up having a better reading month in May, though! I Believe In A Thing Called Love sounds the CUTEST.

Leave a Reply