June 8, 2017 • Cee • Discussion

I did a better job reading my TBR in May. I didn’t quite get to all of it, but that’s okay.

For those who do not know, Too Much TBR is a way to help me see which books I really need to read and tackle them. Is it effective? Perhaps. It helps a lot seeing a visual of the books on my TBR pile.

Let’s discuss what I read last month, and what I’m reading this month!

BACK IN MAY

In May, I planned to read seven books, and I managed to get four read! Better than I thought

Book I read and finished:

Comic I read and finished:

I started but didn’t finish yet:

PRIORITY JUNE READS

I need to reread these comics because I’m meeting the creators of Motor Crush (Brenden Fletcher, Cameron Stewart, and Babs Tarr) near the end of the month!!!!

• Batgirl • Vol. 1: Batgirl of Burnside
  • Batgirl • Vol. 2: Family Business
  • Batgirl • Vol. 3: Minefields
  • Gotham Academy • Vol. 1: Welcome to Gotham Academy
  • Gotham Academy • Vol. 2: Calamity
  • Gotham Academy • Vol. 3: Yearbook
  • Black Canary • Vol. 1: Kicking and Screaming
  • Black Canary • Vol. 2: New Star Killer

Note: All these books here do not account for other books that may slip into my TBR list (because mood reading will probably happen) nor of the comics I will be reading. I’m sure I missed other books I want to read this month too, but since I can’t remember, it must not be priority, right? Let’s hope I make a dent in my TBR books for May!

How was your May? Tell me what’s on your June TBR list. Have you read any of the books on my lists? Or are you planning to read them? 

One Response to “TOO MUCH TBR • June 2017”

1. I haven’t read any of the books on your list, but I hope to read Love and Other Alien Experiences. I’m a massive mood reader though, so it’s hard for me to plan the when of it all. Have a great June!

Leave a Reply